- Study Skills and Resilience for Exams (Junior/Leaving Cert)
- Resilience is not the absence of adversity
- Business Coaches know the best business tools!
- 4 tips for overwhelmed nurses on the frontline
- Yes, I Will Take Pen And Paper And Write Down All That I’m Grateful For Today in my Business.
- Yes, I Will Make Sure I Have A Conversation Today With Someone Who Is Important To Me.
- Yes! I Will Seek Out Opportunities To Laugh Today
- Yes, I Will Name The Lessons I’ve Learned From Tough Times in my Business
- Yes, I Will Accept What I Cannot Change And Move On in my Business
- Yes, I Will Enhance the Unique Selling Points of my Business
- Yes! I Will Make Only Positive Choices In Relation To My Business This Week.
- A week of saying ‘Yes’ as a business owner
- Why Do We Make Things So Hard For Ourselves?!
- Do you need to comfort yourself?
- When you cannot control what is happening
- Time Management for busy Healthcare Professionals
- Career in Practice Nursing Info series (5 of 5)
- Career in Practice Nursing Info series (4 of 5)
- Career in Practice Nursing Info series (3 of 5)
- Career in Practice Nursing Info series (2 of 5)
“I feel extremely fortunate to have been coached by Lisa. As a self-employed, small business owner in the healthcare field, trying to juggle family and work commitments, I was feeling overwhelmed and burnt out when I started coaching. Lisa’s skillful questioning, kind listening and wise advice gradually helped me to recover my energy and sense of purpose. Each session brought its own insights and understandings, followed by practical tasks and exercises that had the effect of re-invigorating my personal life, and advancing my business.
Throughout the whole process, Lisa demonstrated a wholehearted encouragement and commitment that was kind and supportive. She combines genuine kindness with real insight into what makes people tick. Add to that her utter reliability, trustworthiness and efficiency, as well as what she has learned from her own experience in healthcare and as a working parent, and you have an exceptionally talented coach. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Lisa as an executive, business and life coach.”
“Lisa is a most wonderful coach. She has such a kind and gentle approach and yet she asked questions to get to the underlying issues that I wasn’t even aware of. She is remarkably insightful, and she could turn the seemingly natural and friendly conversations around so I saw things from a completely new perspective. Like all excellent coaches, Lisa knew I had all the answers – I just didn’t know what the questions were. It’s so exhilarating to find that all the muddle is unlocked and you are left with very clear options and opportunities. I would recommend Lisa very highly.”
“Lisa was a very active listener and had a great understanding of the issues I face on a personal and professional level. She very quietly and effectively encouraged me to take a different view and find solutions to issues I face.”
“Lisa is blessed with a warm generous personality along with an analytical and intelligent mind. I felt empowered when working with Lisa. She was excellent at recalling all that I told her and helping me to address the issues that I wanted to clarify. She always listened extremely well and asked probing and intelligent questions. As a result I think she has a deep understanding of me and my values.”